Multiple Birth Class
We suggest you take your Multiple Birth prenatal classes between 15 weeks and 28 weeks. Class size is limited to a maximum of 8 couples. Our classes include the following information presented in a variety of methods including videos, hands on practice, small group discussion and relaxation exercises
- Stages of labour
- Vaginal and Cesarian birth
- Physical recovery tips
- Post birth testing for babies
- Infant feeding
- Tips for longer term stays in hospital (NICU) when necessary
- Life with more than one newborn! How to carry two or more babies
- Bathing, diapering, swaddling, car seat information, creating a postpartum plan of support for families to multiples
Cost of class is $175 (CAD) (per couple).
The Multiple Birth Class class runs two full days on the weekend from 9-4pm.
Refund Policy: When cancelling a prenatal class after it has been booked there is a $25 (CAD) administration fee. If the cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the class there is a 50% cancellation fee. If it is less than 7 days there is no refund. Request for date changes within 7 days of class will reflect a $75 fee. Please keep this in mind when booking classes and plan to be finished your session by 35 weeks.
- There are no classes to display for these filters. Try selecting different filters or use the reset filters button.