CPR classes are Level C certification level. This life skills class is excellent for family and friends who are interested in learning all aspects of infant, child and adult CPR. Class training is approximately 2 1/2 hours and includes the following topics:
- Recognition of cardiac arrest and respiratory arrest
- Home safety and injury prevention for babies and children
- Definition of CPR
- Performing CPR on children and infants CPR one-rescuer
- Clearing airway obstructions in children and infants (choking)
- Barrier Devices
- CPR and the Heimlich on adults
- Safe and healthy lifestyles
Babes in arms are welcome to attend the course
We also offer private in home sessions for groups of four, or more at your convenience anywhere in Ottawa. For locations outside the greenbelt, including Kanata, Barrhaven, Stittsville, and Chelsea, Gatineau, a minimum group of 5 is requested.
Cost of CPR for in home or group sessions is $40. per person (CAD).
Refund Policy: When cancelling a prenatal class after it has been booked there is a $25 (CAD) administration fee. If the cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the class there is a 50% cancellation fee. If it is less than 7 days there is no refund.
- There are no classes to display for these filters. Try selecting different filters or use the reset filters button.