CPR classes are Level C certification level. This life skills class is excellent for family and friends who are interested in learning all aspects of infant, child and adult CPR. Class training is approximately 2 1/2 hours and includes the following topics:
- Recognition of cardiac arrest and respiratory arrest
- Home safety and injury prevention for babies and children
- Definition of CPR
- Performing CPR on children and infants CPR one-rescuer
- Clearing airway obstructions in children and infants (choking)
- Barrier Devices
- CPR and the Heimlich on adults
- Safe and healthy lifestyles
Babes in arms are welcome to attend the course
We also offer private in-home sessions for groups of four or more at your convenience anywhere in Ottawa. For locations outside the greenbelt, including Kanata, Barrhaven, Stittsville, and Chelsea, Gatineau, a minimum group of 5 is requested.
Cost of CPR for in-home or group sessions is $40. per person (CAD).
Refund Policy: When cancelling a prenatal class after it has been booked there is a $25 (CAD) administration fee. If the cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the class there is a 50% cancellation fee. If it is less than 7 days there is no refund.
- There are no classes to display for these filters. Try selecting different filters or use the reset filters button.